- Dec. 22: Advertise the President Position in major national publications.
- Feb. 16: Applications due. The position is open until filled.
- Feb. 19 – March 9: Review of applications, initial screening process completed, semi-finalists identified.
- March 19 – 30: Video interviews of semi-finalists conducted.
- April 18 – May 4: On-campus interviews and open forums completed, finalists recommended to chancellor.
- May 14 – 25: References and background checks of finalists completed.
- June 4 – 11: Chancellor makes the final selection and announces the name of the new president.
* This schedule is subject to change depending on the needs of the search.